Thursday, March 16, 2006

title?

I sat down to write this morning and miss wigglebottom was very persistent about a walk and since it was such a beautiful day it took a few hours longer than I expected so I will leave you with this one complaint Junk mail I cleaned my house yesterday and threw out like 4 pounds of junk mail now I'm not a avid tree hugger but george bush (I use gb instead of gd) people I think it should be illegal to just mail out all this shit if you want coupons you could subscribe to a coupon news letter of some sort and if I wanted a fucking credit card I wouldn't have done my best to fuck up my credit I feel bad bitching to the world junk mail is probably the only thing keeping the usps open

5 Comments:

Anonymous The Yellow Brand Hammer Co. said...

Here's my strategy. I keep a Sharpie in my mailbox. I don't even take the junk mail in my house. When it comes, I write "RETURN TO SENDER" on it and leave it in the mailbox. The USPS has to return all mail marked "RETURN TO SENDER."

However, my favorite trick is this: When junk mail comes with a postage-paid envelope (as much of it does), take ALL your junk mail, stuff it in those envelopes, and mail it back to the tree-hating motherfuckers that junk mailed you in the first place. That means they've just paid postage to have it sent to you, then they paid postage to have it all sent back to them. If everyone did this, they wouldn't be able to afford to send junk mail.

3/16/2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Exador said...

Hey Butcher,

I see that you are listed as a contributor now. You should fill in the profile thingy, so people can read your description of yourself. I think it would be interesting.

3/16/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Yeah sending junk mail back in postage-paid envelopes works - I have a friend who does it. I about fell over laughing the first time I saw him stuffing the thing full of coupons.

3/16/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger grandefille said...

(I use gb instead of gd)

You rule, man. It's even got the same number of syllables for emphasis. "George Dubya Bush, son, how many times I gotta tell ya to wipe your feet before you come in the house!"

Plus, you won't go to hell for saying it. You'll just go to Guantanamo.

Keep up the good work, man, and kiss Mrs. Wigglebottom and the cats for us.

3/17/2006 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger spiral said...

I get irritated that all of my bills have a million extra brochures and offers that clutter up the envelope. Then, when I'm consolidating bills and putting them away, I have to get rid of all of that crap. Any suggestions for reducing that type of junk mail?

3/17/2006 11:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home