Friday, July 29, 2005

Housekeeping

I spent my lunch tidying up around here. I've now got all my Midwesterners and Tennesseans in the order I actually read them, which only makes sense to me, I guess, but it feels right. I added another designation of people, so that Folks Who've Sent Folks My Way was not made up people who only send themselves. I also added some links I've been nurturing in Bloglines and now feel confident you will enjoy or hate, either one. And, I've now got the Queen, who I think thought she could quietly have a blog without anyone noticing. Ha, ha, ha. Read her. Marvel at the fact that I know anyone so creative and well-spoken. Marvel even more at how awesome her blogroll is. Obviously, let me know if I've forgotten anyone or if you find links that don't work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aunt B said...

No pressure. There's always the "Now I'm Pissed" strategy of posting something so horrific and yet fascinating that I keep having to check back to make sure he hasn't admitted to making it all up, even though it's been up there for weeks now.

7/29/2005 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger melusina said...

It is definitely important to keep Midwesterners and Nashvillians in order, because lord knows what kind of trouble the likes of our kind can cause. Especially in the blogosphere.

7/30/2005 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger melusina said...

I meant, Tennesseans, not Nashvillians only. I am very Nashville-centric.

7/30/2005 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home