Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Orange Cat is Evil and Other Observations

Well, maybe it's both cats that are evil. The tiny cat was standing right by my head just staring at me this morning. I couldn't sleep with her looking at me so intently. It unsettles me. The Butcher also could not sleep. The orange cat had discovered that the animals were out of water and, in order to rectify the situation, dumped the Butcher's water onto the Butcher and all over his bed. The Butcher is now trying to sleep on the couch. I'm watching music videos. I'm wondering if The Pussycat Dolls aren't this generation's Spice Girls. Ha, Buddy Guy just said "I thought we were singing wrong lyrics until I heard some of those hip hop guys." Ooo. And John Mellencamp is on tour. The dog and I are going to take the Butcher to work and then we'll try to get up to something. I don't know what, but something. Hurray for vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home