Monday, March 27, 2006

Strip Clubs for Straight Women

I'm not that big into male strippers. I just don't find all that gyrating and thrusting while wearing g-strings to be that erotic. It can be fun and funny, but when I see men at strip clubs, looking at female strippers, I know I'm not having the same experience when I look at male strippers. Today, though, on the ride home, as I was attempting to think of things to improve my day, I realized what the ideal strip club for straight women would be. Imagine this, women. There are three rows of benches on the stage, perpendicular to the front of the stage. Twelve handsome men in well-cut suits come onto the stage and slowly take off all their clothes. They are not wearing g-strings, but boxer shorts. Anyway, off they come. And then! And then, the men slowly put on baseball uniforms. They exit the stage. The next group comes out and changes into hockey uniforms. And so on as we work our way through all the cool uniformed things that men do. How hot would that be? I can't believe that no one has thought of this before.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does it have to be boxers jsut because it need not be g-string?

3/27/2006 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger tls said...

I'm a fan of boxers, but also acknowledge the appeal of the boxer-brief. But banana hammocks are a big D-minus.

3/27/2006 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

It's boxers because it's my fantasy and I think boxers are hot. H-O-T.

But the boxer brief is not bad.

And on the right kind of slender body, tighty whities are okay.

But I prefer boxers.

3/27/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger bridgett said...

You had me all the way until you got to the part about putting the clothes back on...

3/27/2006 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Well, they could shower on stage first.

Yes, they should come out, take their clothes off, shower, and put sexy uniforms on.


Mmmmmm....

3/27/2006 07:36:00 PM  
Blogger saraclark said...

I'm Ok with clothes on, strip down to boxers(plain no cheesy Big Dog patterns)and putting uniforms back on to finish, but ...they're going to need to do something to get to the sweaty stage before they take a shower on stage. Not smelly, just good and sweaty.

A naked man in an apron is pretty hot though. Cute butt and my dinner on the table.

Lap dances. I will invest.

3/27/2006 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger Plimco said...

OH! Aung B! You are not helping my sexual frustration....

Two words.

Tool belt.

Two more.

Cowboy hat.

3/28/2006 06:43:00 AM  
Blogger Plimco said...

So disoriented she can't even spell "aunt". urrrrrrrgggg...

3/28/2006 06:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home