Thursday, June 16, 2005

Question for the Dog Owners

Mrs. Wigglebottom is, right now, barking in her sleep. She's sound asleep, not opening her mouth, but she's over there "mffmffmff," silence, "mffmffmff." Have you ever heard of such a thing? I would love to know what she's dreaming of when she's barking in her sleep. Also, she's cut her paw. It's not very deep, but she was being all funky about it at the park, until I looked at it, and then she seemed to be just fine. Is it possible she just wanted some sympathy? Hmm. I really need a pet psychic to start reading Tiny Cat Pants. Start networking, people! Oh, she's awake now and looking over at me and licking her lips. I hope the barking dream isn't about eating me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peggasus said...

Oh, Bailey used to do that all the time. Sometimes she'd paw at the air, too. I liked to think she was dreaming about chasing the critters back by the creek.

6/16/2005 05:03:00 PM  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

One of my three thankless dogs makes that noise in her sleep, and paws at the air like peggasus' dog. I always say she's dreaming she's at the dog track chasing a fake rabbit...

6/16/2005 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dog does this all the time. Whimpers, barks, snuffles, twitches, makes these funny little running motions and then goes back to sleep. And snores. Oh does she snore.

6/16/2005 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

I truly suspect that Mrs. Wigglebottom dreams about flying--in her dreams, she can get the squirrels that mock her.

6/17/2005 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

You're hired! What a great reading. Jon Edwards has nothing on you.

6/17/2005 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home