Monday, July 11, 2005

Let's all distract ourselves

I'm having the kind of day where, after I went to all the trouble of dismantling a computer here in the office and repurposing all of the working parts (the mouse), I realized that I had neglected to transfer all of the files and so had to put it all back together again. Grr. Let us imagine things that make us happy instead. Let's imagine a world in which our rain-soaked friend travels to Maine and meets a strange family that lives just down the road from Stephen King. Now, wouldn't that be a good story? Don't we feel a little better? I do, at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'd buy a ticket to that world.

Hold on, perhaps I should SELL tickets to that world.

To a better tomorrow,

Ryan

7/11/2005 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home