Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Tiny Cat

Lately, the tiny cat has been around a lot more. Usually, she's nowhere to be found. You'll think you let her out the front door and then days later she comes out of the bathroom all nonchalantly. We suspected that she was a CIA spy, but didn't know for certain. Until, of course, Karl Rove and Robert Novak outted her. Now that her cover has been blown, she's around the house a lot more. This has given me time to observe her observing us. For weeks, she's been barging into the bathroom when I am trying to shit. And today, I went into the bathroom to grab a hair thingy and she was sitting on the toilet (with the lid down) and shot me a look like "Can't you see I'm busy here?" After about five minutes of just sitting on the toilet, she came out of the bathroom and gave me this look like, "Well, if that's your thing, more power to you, but I don't get it." To which I replied, "Hey, flush the toilet when you're done in there." She didn't find it funny, but I heard the Butcher snicker.

6 Comments:

Blogger melusina said...

Our tiny cat is very similar, and she also needs tiny cat pants. But we thought maybe she used to be Hitler, but CIA agent seems more likely.

Hmm, maybe that is why I had to leave Nashville and come to Greece, they already had a tiny cat operative in Nashville!

7/19/2005 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Ooo, Mel, that's probably quite likely. CIA agent cats. What won't they think of next?

7/19/2005 11:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive the obvious joke, but it has to be done. Was this alleged tiny cat wearing pants?

W

7/19/2005 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

W, she was not wearing pants, because her ass hair only falls out in the winter, thus, that tends to be the only season in which she needs them.

Not that she will wear them even then, but she should.

7/19/2005 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger twila said...

I had a friend whose cat was toilet trained. Except for the flushing. It really weirded me out. I was always afraid I would walk in on her and I don't think I could have recovered from that.

7/19/2005 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Is that really possible? Oh, what a heaven that would be--cats who use the toilet.

7/20/2005 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home