Monday, August 01, 2005

The Importance of Reading Carefully

So, I quickly skimmed Short & Fat's latest entry and thought I'd gotten the general gist: SUV driving freaks bad, troop supporting pussies with yellow ribbon stickers good. Well, you know me, any time I get a chance to support our troops and stick it to those gas-guzzling nimrods who think patriotism is analogous with unquestioning idiocy, I'll take it. So I did. And then I went back and read the post more closely. Well unfortunately, this was not exactly the stand Short & Fat was asking Americans to take and now I don't think that big yellow sticker is coming off. It's a mixed blessing, really. On the one hand, my sex life is pretty much ruined for the next little bit. On the other hand, I've got something no one at a state school in Wisconsin has, an effective means of birth control.

2 Comments:

Blogger melusina said...

You will now be known as Aunt B. McSkimmerpants. There is also a Skimmer's Anonymous, but I am not sure where the Nashville chapter is located.

8/01/2005 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

No worries, Mel, I'll just flip through the yellow pages and find it.

8/01/2005 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home