Tuesday, August 30, 2005

You Clean; I'll Fix the Toilet

Fritz has offered to father my children. I've agreed. Due to the fact that we share an appreciation for a handsome penis, we will not be getting married. Also, I've just succeeded in stopping my toilet from running and am feeling all rugged and manly. I'm not sure if those two things--having a total stranger offer to make cantankerous babies with me and minor plumbing successes--are related, but I thought I'd share anyway. Josh Tinley has a thoughtful post on a terrible passage in Judges. I don't know how to make anything positive out of it either, but I look forward to seeing folks wrestle with it. Also, when I got home, all the dirty dishes that were in the living room were in the dish washer. And I finally got my own Tiny Cat Pants t-shirt and it's cute as hell. I am tickled. I'm going to wear it while I walk the dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt B said...

Butterfingers,

I am delighted by your comment. I have a lot of thoughts about it, but I just wanted to say, first of all, "thanks."

This is exactly what I love about blogging. You ask a question and, sometimes, the exact right person comes along to answer it.

8/31/2005 01:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home