Saturday, September 10, 2005

Holy Shit! (Just wait, it's a profanity and a pun.)

I just looked at sitemeter and was like "It's nine in the morning. Why do I have 93 visitors already? Is the cable out? I hope not. Some of us are planning on watching the Michigan/Notre Dame* game." But no, it's better than that. That manly fount of patriotism and theology (no, not Sarcastro) has turned his loving heterosexual gaze my way: Jesus' General has linked to Tiny Cat Pants! I'd promise I won't forget you now that I'm famous, but come on... * I think. I said "Do you want to go to the Australia Day Festival?" and the Butcher said "I'm watching Michigan blah blah blah." My brain totally shut off. Start playing football shirtless, boys, and I'll start giving a shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger melusina said...

I had never heard of Jesus' General, but I had heard of Tiny Cat Pants. That makes you more famous than him from my perspective!

9/10/2005 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger frog said...

Sadly, Michigan got clobbered. :(

9/10/2005 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Lucky for the Butcher, he's got one other Big 10 Michigan team. Sadly, while watching the game, he discovered that he's going to be at a wedding the day Michigan and Michigan State play.

If you heard a scream today, that was him.

9/10/2005 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger egalia said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful!

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven that time he linked to me. Maybe we should start a club.

BTW, I read some of your comments on the subject of Kayne West. Just want to say thank you. Thank you for having a genuine claim to the title, Liberal Blogger, IMHO.

9/10/2005 07:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home