Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Things, Instead

As part of my month-long commitment to happiness, or whatever, here are three things that make me happy. 1. The new www.tinycatpants.com is working. You don't have to change your bookmarks or anything, but, you know, if you're away from your usual computer and you want to check to see if I've said anything that will piss you off, www.tinycatpants.com is easy enough to remember. 2. Mr. Roboto is having a blogger party on Thursday. If you are a blogger or read blogs or just like to wander around the house saying "blog" to yourself because you enjoy the sound of it, you should come. 3. I'm out of town next week. I'll be sitting by this pool. And then I'm on vacation the next week. It's easy enough to devote March to being happy under those circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home