Friday, June 10, 2005

The Stuff To Your Left (oops, other left)

Since I don't know how often or with what regularity I'll be posting next week, I just want to point you all to the folks on the right hand side of the page. If you stop by here and don't see anything new to read, you can always check these folks out. I like 'em. That's right. If I link to you, I read you. If I read you, I probably sit drunk at Applebee's trying to recount your funnier moments to the Butcher. Be flattered or afraid as you see fit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applebee's. I hate to admit it, as it proves me completely un-hip, but I love Applebee's. They have a very long Happy Hour. 11 - 7 I believe.

That's a Happy Hour, dammit.

-Jon

6/10/2005 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Have fun. If you were headed West, I'd say drop in for a drink at OUR Applebees.

6/10/2005 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, don't forget about us or anything. Tell Applebees "hey".

6/11/2005 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home