Monday, January 09, 2006

Shug

So, I'm going through my email which is, basically, two weeks worth of backlog and there's an email from my dear Shug:
Just wanted to see if it was still ok to come next weekend..... Also, if it is, would it be easier if I stayed in a hotel?
Next weekend? Holy shit. Which next weekend? This one that starts on Friday? Or the next one?* I hope the Butcher is cleaning today and not sitting around playing video games. That's all I'm saying. And screw the hotel. We'll use that money for booze (and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies)! ***** Okay, I just got an email from her and it is this coming weekend. Hurray! Shug is one of my oldest friends. I've known her half my life. I can't wait to see her. And introduce her to the joy that is Bailey's and vodka. *Usually, I would say that "this weekend" means the one starting on the coming Friday and "next weekend" is the one after that, but I'm not sure when her email came and I know she wasn't at my place this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperGenius said...

Are you going to give us live updates on the visit? Anything that involves liquor, cookies, and a good time is something I want to hear about.

1/09/2006 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Try my favorite new beverage, Bailey, Kahlua, Crown Royal.
Fall Down almost immediately.
Good Times.

1/09/2006 06:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home