Sunday, February 12, 2006

Also, About the Smoke Detector

Yes, this is a lot of posts for me today. Why? Because I promised myself I'd spend all day actually working on work-related stuff. So... Yes... Obviously, I'm working really hard. Hire me, America! I'm a real self-motivator. Ha, anyway, here's what the Butcher made himself for breakfast--scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage. I had to call down twice and ask what was burning. Not a peep from the smoke detector. But I go to boil some water. Yes, water, my friends and that fucker goes off like I'm burning witches at the stake right underneath it. Finally, I yell, "Okay, I hear you. Shut up." And I kid you not, it turned right off. Of course, I blame the Ghosts of the Civil War.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Glad you've been posting. This was my Sunday to work (read: babysit) in the office, so I have had nothing else to do but reread blogs just praying that hitting the refresh button will reveal a new comment.

That boring. So thank you for slacking at your work, I appreciate it.

2/12/2006 05:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home