Friday, April 29, 2005

On a lighter note...

My hair looks so cute today! On normal days, my hair behaves: each curl laying gently next to its neighbor, flat and meek. I look like I have on a weird, thick wool hat. Not cute, but okay. On rainy days like today, the individual strands tend to rise up away from my head and swirl around me like misbehaving grade-schoolers who've dropped hands in the hallway. But today, my hair has thick ropey curls that look like some fun amusement park ride. Hurray! Envy me, straight-haired people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peggasus said...

Alright, I will. Straight hair sucks. When it gets rainy it only gets straighter.

4/30/2005 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger twila said...

A picture would be great!

4/30/2005 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Hmm. I know how to link to photos already in other places, but I don't know how to get my own photos up some place where I can link to them.

5/01/2005 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Peggasus said...

Go to http://www.flickr.com.
It's what all the cool kids are doing.

5/02/2005 09:02:00 AM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Okay, I've tried out this flickr thing, the results of which you can see on the main page.

I'm not so sure I want photos of my face out there, but if there are some cute ones of my hair, we can crop.

5/02/2005 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home