Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Laziest Saturday Ever

You guys, I have to be walking out this door in an hour and a half (and back across the scary bridge, but we won't dwell on that) and I haven't even gotten in the shower yet. I've done nothing with my afternoon except found a sunny spot in the front room to lay in with the dog. I was too lazy to even nap. I just laid there, listening to her snore and counting the big black spots on the top of her nose. For all my bitching about having nothing to do and no purpose in life, and for all my feeling trapped and desperate and gloomy, yes, still. No not as bad as last week, but only by sheer determination, not actual better feeling. Ugh, let's not dwell on it. Where were we? Yes. For all my complaining, I actually have been invited to do something very cool, which I will tell y'all about when I'm convinced they're not going to uninvite me once they realize how nerdy I am. Hey, I think this is the first time I've ever tried to build up some suspense on Tiny Cat Pants. It's kind of exciting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You big tease. Spit it out. Where are you?

J

1/28/2006 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home