Monday, December 05, 2005

My Christmas wish list

1. I wish Chris Wage would have some kind of anti-Christmas party where we all sat around and got drunk. Perhaps there could be fire-breathing. 2. I wish I had a nifty nickname. In my whole life, I've never had a nickname other than B., which is not so much a nickname as the first letter of my real name. I've never been Shorty or Rusty or Badger or anything cool like that. Granted, Kleinheider calls me Young B., but I suspect only because he's hoping that, if circumstances allow, I'll make out with the other Young B., which, of course, I will. 3. I want to meet Fritz of TV on the Fritz fame. 4. I'd still like to learn how to kick someone in the face. 5. Now that I have such a kick-ass bra, I'd love a big fur coat, some sparkly earrings, and some high heels to wear with it. Since I have no balance, I'd be unable to leave whatever chair I sat down in to put said shoes on, but I'd look damn fine in that chair. Perhaps some professional wrestlers could carry me around in that chair, while I lorded my tits over Nashville. 6. I wish for the return of Jon Jackson or at least a career retrospective.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...I thought you were referring to me as the other young B., but alas. You wish to make out with Beyonce instead. Sigh.

-The Divine Ms. B

12/05/2005 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

We should have anti-Christmas bloggers party.

12/05/2005 02:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Boris is trying to get me to throw 'a raging kegger where the girls go wild'. If somehow we could conflate these two ideas....

12/05/2005 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Exador said...

while I lorded my tits over Nashville

Now that's something ya don't read every day.

12/05/2005 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger KlevaBich said...

"I wish for the return of Jon Jackson or at least a career retrospective."

Indeed. Does anyone know what's happened to him? His was the first blog I ever read, forwarded to me by an equally acerbic friend.

12/05/2005 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Ms. B, I would make out with you any day of the week; don't doubt that.

Fritz, what? So you could make noises like you were coming but not actually show up so I spend the whole evening asking young good looking boys accompanied by other young good looking boys if they are you and getting shot down? That's not that much fun.

Amanda, if you do, count me in.

Boy Scout, and to think that some people don't get anything out of my writing.

Nancilator, I've just sent him an email to an old address I had. I'll let you know if I turn up anything.

12/05/2005 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger John H said...

i just got edified by that 'lord my tits' comment.

12/05/2005 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

John, make sure your edification doesn't lead to any sexsomnia tonight. That would be tragic.

12/05/2005 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

I can come this time...if it's on a mutually agreeable date and you promise to hook me up with the red-headed man/boy.

12/06/2005 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

My nickname was Ratz and if you were to make it to the Rutherford County Blogger and Podcaster's meeting I might be able to teach you to kick someone in the face as I am skilled in kicking folk in the face.

My secret email address is ratzisme@gmail.com. Oops.

My nickname was derived from the fact that it was terribly humorous to me how Renfeld (sp?) said the word rats in the old dracula movies.

12/06/2005 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were thinking about having a party after we moved into our new apartment. But that quickly turned into "Well, we'll have a party once we actually get our stuff unpacked."

Now sadly that has turned into "Well, we'll have a party once we clean our new apartment."

But maybe, just maybe..

12/06/2005 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest B.,

I'm touched by the sentiment. As you may have guessed, I'm no longer working at Satan's corporate headquarters, due in no small part to the blog previously known as crap and drivel. Apparently one cannot threaten to stab one's co-worker with a letter opener without severe repercussions, even if one does so annonymously. More to follow. Thanks again for the kind word.

-Jon

12/12/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Jon,

Shit, it's good to see you're still around. But fuck me, if I had known I was going to get all my Christmas wishes, I would have asked for some money, too.

12/12/2005 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home